A few weeks in the life of Karin:
- the sidewalks and staircases in front of my apartment are now painted orange. i found this particularly enjoyable because the fragrance of paint thinner permeated the air for several days. i spent an unusual amount of time outside. plus i was happy a lot
- the F.B.I. left me a voicemail. i called them back. the person who answered the phone said, "Hello, FBI." for a brief moment, i felt like i was a powerful person in washington, working for the State Department.
- i spent a friday night laminating black paper in a teacher store. then I went to Old Time Pottery. there were no lines. i was not suprised by this.
- today, the letter "M" stopped working on my laptop. i had to restart, just so i could finish typing "google.com". that's when I learned the letter "M" is quite a necessary letter. Even though "m" is not used in the phrase "quite a necessary" at all.
- i tried to donate blood, but was told i don't have enough iron. but i still got the $10 gift card anyways. i feel slightly guilty having it.