- Dressed like a cow. Got free food.
- Got picture taken with the manager of Chick-fil-A for dressing up like said cow. Received free meal coupons to last a week.
- Mountain biked in Colorado without knowing how to brake or shift gears.
- Wore the plastic security tag on the butt of my shorts all day.
- Dressed like a camel in the story of Joseph.
- Played Yahtzee for the first time. Discovered no genetic predisposition to Yahtzee.
- Discovered that few things bring more pleasurer than watching your boss play "Big Booty"
- Rediscovered the love I have for my team. These guys are fantastic.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
highlights in no particular order
Much has happened in the last week. Here are some highlights, in no particular order: