- I do not plug appliances in until the moment I use them. This includes blenders, coffee makers, irons, and blow dryers. This does not include toasters. (Note: I do not actually use irons.)
- I think McDonald's would be an excellent choice for a date.
- Even though I follow the all the places to get local cheap gas, I only purchase gas from the same location each week. The irony is not lost on me.
- I can tell if someone changes the book order on my bookshelf. It is a dirty trick.
- I would do just about anything to have dark brown eyes.
- I have never been the new kid.
- My bedroom curtain is made from a dress from India which I bought at a thrift store in London. (they have a great tracking system, apparently).
- I do not have favorites except for my sister.
- I am intensely patriotic. If you are not an educated voter, I will believe God has placed me on your path in order to educate you.
- I liked Leonardo DiCaprio before he was famous.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
10 things you may not know
Now that I've been in the blog business for several years, I feel like we've established a bit of a relationship, you and I. But there are plenty of things you still don't know about me. And as my most beloved brother-in-law pointed out, life really is all about me.