I have so many in my head. You will not get those, at least until I am fully caffeinated. Until then, you will get this one.
Noteworthy events since my last blog:
- I wear boots. Not one day goes by when I am wearing boots that someone doesn't sing those boots are made for walking.... I like that.
- I want to re-paint my house. Again. This is not public knowledge.
- I have an herb garden. This means the last two weeks of freezing weather have consisted of my carrying for six potted plants like small children, bringing them out of the cold. I do not enjoy this. (bleak outlook for my future offspring)
- I have a space heater in my bedroom. I keep it on a baking pan because it makes me feel safer.
- I have been throwing away mail that was incorrectly delivered to me and was just informed on facebook that is a felony
- I have been planning to sell two bookcases worth of books but I am having emotional detachment issues. So the books are hidden behind my piano as a way to manage my withdrawl. But I still know they are there.
I will get back into blogging. That is a promise. If I am to be a writer, I must write (this is my self-help chant).