- Finally swept the garage (it's been 2 years).
- Reaffirmed that I want to sell a futon cushion. Haven't done anything about it other than writing this pitiful attempt at a sell.
- Finally decided on & purchased an art print for my living room (it's been 2 years). I'm not telling you which one it is yet (in case I hate it, or worse, if you hate it), but I will tell you that it is not the Mona Lisa. Or anything by Jackson Pollack. (but I was tempted because his name is Jackson. See previous blog entry).
- Began my creative art project for the hallway. I see a hammer, a level, and Christian curse words in my future.
- Re-highlighted all my favorite passages in the New Testament. Yes, yes I did this. Old Testament begins tomorrow. I am continually disappointed that highlighters fade in color.
- Cut out two coupons for pork loin because they were $1 off. I've never made pork loin, but I feel that it is an adult meal to have.
- Had a minor panic attack because all 3 of my journals are approaching the last few pages of their existence. My favorite work journal appears to be discontinued. If I can't find a replacement, I might as well die.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
My last blog was a month ago (to the day), but really, who's counting? So in an effort for me to get back that writin' feeling, here is an essay I like to call "What I did this weekend."
Labels: ones where i make a list