So far, it hasn't happened.
I'm 3 days behind on the trial which exposes my inability to commit to television without a strong male lead. If only Jose Baez was Ryan Reynolds.
Since I wasn't Casey Anthony-ing, here's a little weekend summation:
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant that was previously a Krystal. The inside still looked like a Krystal, except there was dark, heavy fabric and a picture of the Taj Mahal.
- Swing dancing and then blues dancing. Blues is like the nirvana of all dances. I don't even know what that means, that's how other-worldly it is. If Jesus was like Santa (which He isn't), I would ask Him to bring me a man that blues dances.
- Bought lots of fresh fruit from Freshfield Farms and I think I want to make this a summer regularity. If you haven't been there, you should go because it looks like a barn. And every city girl needs a little farm oasis in the middle of downtown. Technically, SODO (South of Downtown). We're so hip. (Can I even be called a city girl if I'm from Orlando?)
- Spent two hours reading by the pool and eavesdropping on all the conversations. I was lathered up with SPF 45 so I felt particularly armed in my crusade against skin cancer.
- Great quality time with various girlfriends (Hi Shannon, Megan, Rachel, and Anna!)
- Watched a movie that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but it reminded me how much I adore the ponytail and pencil skirt. Plus it took place in New York. Starred Rachel McAdams. Will someone please teach me how to do a good ponytail? Because let's face it. It's not going away.
- Most importantly, spent time worshipping God and being strengthened by His grace with communion. I wish we did that more often. Eating the bread and drinking the wine -- takes only a few seconds, but it's such a holy moment. If you are in the Orlando area and are looking for a church, I'd love for you to join me at UPC! I love this church. Love it.
And now it's Monday. The end.