Tuesday, July 13, 2004

cubicle golf

My office plays cubicle golf. During our lunch breaks, we create courses throughout our cubicles and transform our workareas into no incline mini-golf. Last week, I won Most Improved.

Did you ever notice that it was always the short-bus kids that won Most Improved in elementary school?

That's kinda what I felt like.

We're actually starting an office-wide Cubicle Golf Tournament this week. The winner is even getting $50 bucks! My boss, Doug, came up with this idea. Incidentally, he's also the all-time cubicle golf champion.

I don't think this sounds fishy at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean that Doug took the shortbus? I think that was a kind of mean comment so you should probably try to be a bit more politically correct. Of course we at TMA have two short buses and we graduate a bunch of techie-geeks now don't we?
karintomemom