Wanted: One very intelligent computer network guru who can hook a girl up with her own internet connection she is paying for. Single, a plus. Must be willing to endure a series of network-related questions such as, "If the Internet is in cyberspace, why can't I use it on an airplane?". The ability to fix a falling light fixture is an added bonus.
During my lack of interneting, I have passed the time in the following ways:
- Successfully used the oven. twice
- Started running again. Saw a snake. Stopped running outside.
- Cut, organized, re-wrote, and color coded recipes
- Learned my apartment has been bought by a man with the first name of "Second"
- Discovered I have a thing for plaid bermuda shorts