- I am an amazing diet-eer. I have cooked (yes, coooked) grilled chicken & vegetable dinner meals, sliced my own watermelon, and purchased unsweetened iced tea. I read the nutrition labels and have had several conversations about organic food and farm-raised poultry. I am my own hero.
- My current obsession is California Sun-Maid Raisin Bread
- Being a first-time home buyer is one of life's cruel jokes
- Tonight, I discovered that I have, in fact, had (and paid for) cable for the past four years. Ironically, I am moving in two weeks.
- Six trips to wretched Eyeglass World and I still don't have my finished glasses. Yet, the doctor has not failed to comment each time on my "unusually strong prescription".
- Tonight has been a night among nights for catching up with friends--phone calls to the far reaches of the earth: Uganda, New Zealand, and the great state of Delaware. Thank you, Skype, for making it all possible.
- Finally, the $5 footlong is here to stay at Subway and I think that's newsworthy.
Friday, May 23, 2008
the great catch-all blog
No need to tell you it's been a while. Here's the catch-up, in sum:
Labels: home livin'