Wednesday, June 10, 2009

and an explanation....

If you spend 5 minutes with me, you'll know i'm a minimalist at heart. In fact, if it were up to me, "minimalist" would be a shorter word. I love to journal and I love to shred each page once the journal is complete. if i ever become famous, i will be a historian's worst nightmare.

Which leads me to my explanation. I'm on a facebook break. Consider this a cousin to my blogging break.

i'll be back.
it's not you, it's me.
[ insert any cheesy yet appropriate cliche and/or movie quote here ]

4 comments:

Brent and Darcy said...

How 'bout, instead of "minimalist"..."briefy"

Judi-CAJ said...

That might stand to reason that if I parted with FB then I might start painting ?

What do you plan to do with all of this newfound time? Please do not become a workaholic.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra said...

I appreciate the explanation and can understand taking a break from FB. I need to do that, too, in order to get some other things done. I'm just glad you haven't stopped blogging and FB at the same time!