Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update from Asia

This will be the first of a series of installments (I say that every time and I rarely fulfill my promise), of a new series (repeated 'series' twice. jet lag. hello.) I shall call "You know you're in Asia when....."

You know you're in Asia when.....

  1. You are eye level with the shower head
  2. You raise your hand and touch the ceiling 
  3. The plates are square and perfect!!!! (huge win with me)
That's it for now. I just ran 5 miles on the treadmill which was the swankiest treadmill I have ever used. I do not think there was air conditioning in the room, but the treadmill had a plug for my iPod and would play movies and showed me the name of every song and told me I ran five miles when I was only on the treadmill for 38 minutes. Impossible, but I'll take it.

Ooh, the maid just rang the bell. I have a doorbell!!! Gotta run.

1 comment:

Nathan Akers said...

sure it wasn't 5km?

also, spaces aren't allowed in domain names. you should look into an asian domain ending or just retitle it karentome.commie

that's my once-a-year comment.
-n