And this is why I can't wait for William & Kate's wedding! (Yes I did have a picture of him in my high school locker).
So, without further ado (adieu?), I leave you with my Top 12 habits I stole from other people.
- Putting deodorant on after putting my shirt on. Brilliant. Goodbye white deodorant stains. (learned this from Andrea.)
- Coupon binder. (straight from Kathy.)
- Using my forearm (elbow to wrist) to measure for an easy way to calculate feet. (Thanks, mom! And apparently Leonardo da Vinci).
- Always round up in the budget. (that's you, Paul).
- Comet. (and I'm writing this on a Thursday night, Beth :)
- Listening to the "Wicked!" station on Pandora (stole this from a girl who I don't even know but have somehow gotten swept up into her little blog life and she recommended it. Her name is Julie. I sound like a stalker.)
Okay, I'm running out. And this is sounding lame. So I'll leave you with 6 habits that are distinctly mine:
- I never get on an airplane without having gummi bears or a gummi snack.
- I put the full date (month, day, year) in the top right hand corner almost every time I handwrite something.
- I like to be completely packed two days before any trip.
- I put on English subtitles whenever I watch movies.
- I give up really close to the finish line.