Actually, in all sincerity, thank you for reading and commenting. Because if you weren't reading or commenting, then I could just do all this in a journal. But as it stands, I journal my deep dark private stuff and I have an agreement with my friend Cindy to burn all my journals when I die (still remember this, Cin?) so basically what I am realizing is that I will have nothing that can be worth a lot of money when I die because all this wisdom and run-on sentences are left on the internet. Uncopyrighted.
Since death is on the mind, let's talk about all the things I wanted to be when I grew up, whereas now that I am grown up, I go to meetings.
- First female President (I decided this in 5th grade, and I suppose there is still a chance)
- a prosecuting attorney (what kid thinks of this??)
- a speech writer for the President
- a Supreme Court justice
- a theatre actor
- a university professor
- Mary Ann on Gilligan's island
- a fourth sister on the Brady Bunch
Notable absences from the list:
- Someone who could fly
How about you? (this is my pathetic attempt to get more comments. Really, I want you to write about me).